Learn to make a versatile Vietnamese dipping sauce with the help of this easy recipe.
The ingredient of Nuoc cham dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
- 1/4 cup (45g) finely chopped palm sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar (see note)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red birdseye chilli, seeded (optional), finely chopped
- 1/2 stalk lemongrass, white part only, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Nuoc cham dipping sauce
- Combine the water and sugar in a small heatproof bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Add the fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, chilli and lemongrass. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill.
Nutritions of Nuoc cham dipping saucefatContent: