Shaken or stirred, youll love this pretty-in-pink martini.
The ingredient of Frozen strawberry and vanilla vodka martini
- 2 x 250g punnets of strawberries, washed, hulled, cut in two
- 2 tablespoons sugar-blend
- 4 cups of crushed ice
- 250 ml (1 cup) chilled vanilla vodka
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) chilled dry vermouth
The instruction how to make Frozen strawberry and vanilla vodka martini
- Place the strawberries and icing sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes, the vodka and vermouth and process until the ice is finely crushed.
- Divide between serving glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Frozen strawberry and vanilla vodka martinifatContent: 82.455 calories
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein